COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
In an effort to reduce exposure to COVID-19 for patrons, artists, staff and volunteers, Wortham Center for the Performing Arts is taking every precaution to make it safe for you to return to live performances this year.
Masks are required for all patrons and visitors at all events regardless of vaccination status.
As of March 17, 2022: Patrons are no longer required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or proof of a negative lab-conducted PCR COVID test.
Additional COVID-19 procedures at Wortham Center include:
- Upgrades to HVAC systems, including increased filtration and a new air purification system using needlepoint bipolar ionization technology, create safe, clean indoor spaces and eliminate 99.4 percent of airborne SARS-COVID virus particles. Learn more
- A vaccination requirement for all staff members.
- Surface disinfection before and after performances with an electrostatic sprayer, using EPA-approved, food-safe biocide, is designed to kill coronavirus on surfaces within minutes.
- A flexible ticket refund, exchange and credit policy.
- Continued adherence to guidance from the CDC, state and local agencies to protect the health of audiences and artists.
COVID-19 Ticketing Policies
For the 21-22 season, Wortham Center will practice a flexible exchange, credit and refund policy to allow patrons to purchase tickets with confidence.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we make every effort to provide you with an enjoyable experience while keeping you as safe as possible.
Should you have any questions or need clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact the box office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 828-257-4530.