COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
In an effort to reduce exposure to COVID-19 for patrons, artists and staff alike, the Wortham Center for the Performing Arts has adopted additional health and safety measures, following national and state guidelines, which are in place until further notice.
- Masks, covering the nose and the mouth, must be worn at all Wortham Center events.
- Seating will be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Patrons and artists will maintain a six-foot distance at all times in common areas.
- Additional hand sanitation stations are available throughout the facility.
COVID-19 Ticket Policy
The Wortham Center has adopted a temporary ticket policy for those who have tickets to upcoming performances. You may:
- Do nothing. Your tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date.
- Request a credit* to your account for a future performance.
- Convert your ticket purchase to a donation to the Wortham Center.
- Request a refund** for your ticket purchase.
*Credits: All account credits created between March 13, 2020 and December 31, 2020 must be used by June 30, 2023. Any account credits not used by this date will expire.
**Refunds: If you would like to request a refund for tickets for a rescheduled event, the refund request must be processed through our box office.
Standard ticketing policy
No later than 48 hours before show time, you may exchange your tickets for another event in the Wortham Center Presents season, turn your tickets in for account credit to be used toward another Wortham Center Presents event, or donate your tickets to the Wortham Center. Visit the Box Office page for the Wortham’s standard ticketing and theatre policies.
Should you have any questions or need clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact the box office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 828-257-4530.