Morphmom on the Move
CAMP WITHOUT THE CABIN
Sept 14th-16th, 2022
Join us for 3 immersive days with the “Morphmom” community as you take time out to reflect on your “next step”:
- Learning (panels, speakers, book signings),
- Living (outdoor activities, cocktails, pop-ups and shopping)
- Laying the groundwork to launch whatever’s next (networking, relationship building and meeting new friends).
We devote most of our time to helping others, but it is now time to get away and help ourselves! It is our turn to spend time where we can learn & laugh, shop & sip, make new friends and enjoy a little bit of the great outdoors!
Experience 3 days of inspiration, guidance and community. From cocktails, to book signings, to panels to shopping, to table reads to hiking and more… where speakers share their journeys and the steps they took to get where they are today. Where you will meet other like-minded women and immediately feel part of a community, a movement devoted to helping others discover and pursue their next step. An event where fellow “morphmoms” share not just the positive experiences, but the challenges, failures and obstacles they faced along the way. Be empowered — not afraid — to go beyond your comfort zone and find “What’s Next!”
Look here for full schedule;
Ticket Types and Prices
- VIP Tickets ($500) = All events including Luncheon
- General Admission Tickets ($400) = All events except Luncheon, and early access to all events.
- Panel Discussion Tickets ($200) = Thursday Event at Wortham Center for the Performing Arts. One ticket will get you in to all panel discussions.
- Individual Event Tickets ($40 each) = Tickets to Wednesday at ELDR or Thursday at Green Man Brewery.
18 Biltmore Ave.
Asheville, NC 28801 (map)