For this 50th anniversary celebration, Pilobolus questions its own “givens,” turns its traditions sideways, and brings its past into the future — in a thoroughly engaging new way. As fresh and vibrant as ever, Pilobolus — that feisty arts organism — puts the ‘Oh!’ in BIG FIVE-OH!, and continues to morph its way thrillingly into audiences’ hearts and minds.
The celebration includes the vintage classic, Untitled, the high-voltage Megawatt, signature shadow works, and a few concepts that have never been seen before!
Play with Pilobolus:
• Masterclass for movers: Open to intermediate dance students. New date/time t.b.d. Henry LaBrun Studio.
• Masterclass for anyone. New date/time t.b.d. Henry LaBrun Studio.
• Pre-show discussions each evening at 7pm prior to the 8pm performances. Venue t.b.d.
Pilobolus performance dates will be rescheduled from January 8 and 9, 2021 to October 8 and 9, 2021 due to COVID-19 safety requirements. Current ticket holders will find information below for rescheduling options.
As a ticket holder, you have the following options:
- Do nothing. Your tickets will be automatically transferred to the new Pilobolus performance date.
Tickets for Friday, January 8 —> New date: Friday, October 8
Tickets for Saturday, January 9 —> New date: Saturday, October 9
- Convert your tickets to a credit to be used for another stunning Wortham Center performance in the future. Credits will be extended until June 2023.
- Transform your tickets into a donation to the Wortham Center to allow us to keep presenting stellar dance companies.
- Request a refund.
While this epidemic will have a lasting effect on artists and arts organizations, you can help the Wortham Center stay strong by requesting a refund as the last option. We know many are facing challenges and appreciate your support during this trying time. The threat of COVID-19 will eventually pass. With your help, the Wortham Center will be ready to welcome you back with stunning artists and events to lift your hearts and spirits.
Thank you for your patience as our staff works through the high volume of calls and emails. For options 2 & 3 above, please respond to this email and staff will handle your request. To request a refund, please call the box office at 828-257-4530. To provide you with the best customer service possible, staff will be available by phone Tuesday through Thursday, 10am – 1pm to take your call or to respond to an email at email@example.com.