Leave a lasting legacy with the Wortham Center.
With thoughtful estate planning, you can provide lasting support today for tomorrow’s audiences. Your gift ensures the best of the performing arts in Western North Carolina for years to come.
Your legacy gift:
- maintains award-winning performances in dance, music, and theatre.
- says “Y.E.S.” so all children have access to the arts through the Youth Education Scholarship Fund.
- nurtures the arts in our community.
- creates opportunities for local artists.
- secures the future of the Wortham Center.
Contact the Wortham Center to learn more about easy ways to make a lasting impact with a planned gift through a will or trust, retirement plan, insurance policy or annuity, or through many other giving vehicles.
For more information about a planned gift to the Wortham Center, please contact Development Director Jennifer Zemp at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-210-9849.